MGS2 - Hanging mode MGS2 - Hanging mode

Not bad, in fact its cool'n funny ^^

Wow, that was a good one for the first try ^^
Hmm, okay there wasn't that much of animation, but the looks were allright and the joke really got me. :D
Never thought something like that of the hanging mode.
But yeah continue your good work, really nice start
7/10 & 4/5

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

So True XD

You captured it very well ^^
That's Newgrounds in its full beauty XD

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Just Wow....^^

This is just a amazing Piece of Flash. This is Art. You did the masterpiece of telling a Story without words. Just Pictures stressed by music.
In this Series of Flash-shorts you tell the Story of Love and the social refusal of the way this Love works. You did this by using simple signs, interactions and reactions of the characters to tell us the story in the most understandable way. I think aren't able to do this in an equal way. This says so much more than words can tell. Really good, so good that "amazing" or just "really good" aren't enough to say how good this one really is XD ^^
Also you combined this beautiful way of telling a Story with some of the best graphics and animation I've ever seen in a Flashmovie. Just gorgeous. XD
I really enjoyed the previous Steps. I liked the happy and cute Setting in them and I think you put an really interesting twist into the Series by making this one much darker than the foregone.
The use of grey in this one let it look somber and the contrast to the previous episodes arranged a tension in this one which makes it nearly impossible to wait for the conclusion in the last step. ^^
I'm really looking forward that final Step. Keep the good work up ^^

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

lol, nice ^^

Hmm, considered this was just a Beta it was really cool. The Tutorial introduced you well into the game and was kinda funny XD .^^ The Gameflow was a bit laggy at some points I thought but that could have been just imagination ^^
Keep working on this, it seems to become quiet good. :D
3/5 and 7/10 for this neat game ^^

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

I think its Awesome ^^

It helped me very much with making my first steps with programming and animating in Flash. Thank you very much for makings these awesome Tutorials. Its well to understand aswell as inspiring and motivating to keep trying making Flash. ^^ :D
10/10 and 5/5 for this one ^^

p2k8b p2k8b

Wow ^^

Really cool, I liked it :D

Zodiac - Blues Improvisation Zodiac - Blues Improvisation

Cool dude ^^

This is a great Song. Really catchy, I enjoy listening to it. :D
Pleas do some more of this kind, It's really inspiring me. ^^

{CW} Eternal {final} {CW} Eternal {final}

Yay ^^

Dude, that really, really was a good one ^^ Make some more, I like the stuff you are making. ^^

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Thx alot glad you enjyed it ^_^v

{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final} {CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}

I really like it

This is normally not the music I'm listening to, but this one really rocks. :D
Keep up your good work ^^

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

sweet! I think i got someone like trance more! haha ^_^v