Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

lol, nice ^^

Hmm, considered this was just a Beta it was really cool. The Tutorial introduced you well into the game and was kinda funny XD .^^ The Gameflow was a bit laggy at some points I thought but that could have been just imagination ^^
Keep working on this, it seems to become quiet good. :D
3/5 and 7/10 for this neat game ^^

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

I think its Awesome ^^

It helped me very much with making my first steps with programming and animating in Flash. Thank you very much for makings these awesome Tutorials. Its well to understand aswell as inspiring and motivating to keep trying making Flash. ^^ :D
10/10 and 5/5 for this one ^^

p2k8b p2k8b

Wow ^^

Really cool, I liked it :D

blokz2 blokz2

Addicting ^^

Yea, this game was a cool one. I like it more then the other one you submitted. The gameplay is very addictive, but it is a bit too easy as far as I played it. 8/10

kickit kickit

Its okay...

The game is an okay one, a bit one sided but for a short time entertaining. Not the really original idea but, well okay XD.The graphics look mediocre, the Sound is a bit annoying. Overall not as bad as expected. ^^ 5/10

Engine Test (try it!) Engine Test (try it!)

looks well...

The graphics are looking well, smooth movement. But if you try to simultaneously jump and punch, you can't move anymore only punch, I think you have to fix it. Overall not bad ^^

Zong Zong

This one is one in a million

It's allright, not too great and not too bad, but it is one Pong Game in a million, there is nothing pecial on it.

supa pong supa pong

Not too bad,...

but I think the Pads have to be a bit faster and there could be a more variation of the Stage. The graphic were okay, sound would have been cool ^^

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Holy shit,

Dude this game is fuckin' awesome ^^ I love it
It's easy to handle and fun to look at ^^
I love such kind of humor :D
Well done graphics and the voices of the faith fighters are awesome :D XD

Notepad War Notepad War

Well done ^^

It's a well done game, a bit small but funny and nice looking :D ^^