MGS2 - Hanging mode MGS2 - Hanging mode

Not bad, in fact its cool'n funny ^^

Wow, that was a good one for the first try ^^
Hmm, okay there wasn't that much of animation, but the looks were allright and the joke really got me. :D
Never thought something like that of the hanging mode.
But yeah continue your good work, really nice start
7/10 & 4/5

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

So True XD

You captured it very well ^^
That's Newgrounds in its full beauty XD

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Just Wow....^^

This is just a amazing Piece of Flash. This is Art. You did the masterpiece of telling a Story without words. Just Pictures stressed by music.
In this Series of Flash-shorts you tell the Story of Love and the social refusal of the way this Love works. You did this by using simple signs, interactions and reactions of the characters to tell us the story in the most understandable way. I think aren't able to do this in an equal way. This says so much more than words can tell. Really good, so good that "amazing" or just "really good" aren't enough to say how good this one really is XD ^^
Also you combined this beautiful way of telling a Story with some of the best graphics and animation I've ever seen in a Flashmovie. Just gorgeous. XD
I really enjoyed the previous Steps. I liked the happy and cute Setting in them and I think you put an really interesting twist into the Series by making this one much darker than the foregone.
The use of grey in this one let it look somber and the contrast to the previous episodes arranged a tension in this one which makes it nearly impossible to wait for the conclusion in the last step. ^^
I'm really looking forward that final Step. Keep the good work up ^^

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

....

There is only one word to describe this,...awesome ^^ I really like the Style and the Humor its hilarious :D Oh no this game is too hard for the Strategy Guide,...poor guy XD

Pure Awesome Caramell Pure Awesome Caramell

looool

pure awesomeness ^^ XD
Really cool, I laughed my Ass off ^^
Flashing Colors, music and popular Flash characters combined are equal win XD
I enjoyed the Zero Punctuation appearance most ^^

Thingamabob No.1 Thingamabob No.1

All in all...

not bad. There are some neat Graphics in this one. The Sound sounds well. ^^The humor is one thing you have to work a bit on, but okay. It have to be a bit more than random appearances of this blob thingys with funny noises and Sounds. Some more action would be fine or kinda funny dialog about random things dunno. ^^
And last but not least, this short is kinda large in Filesize compared to its lenght. I think you have to do something to make it more compact ^^
But overall 7/10 go on with it I'm curious for the next Installation of this series :D ^^

DoodleProductions responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree with you. But its not supposed to be MEGA funny. But yeah I'll take your advice into account.

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Great

That was just great. I really laughed my ass off ^^ The animation looked pretty well, the different characters just were hilarious. ^^ Even beating up a random dude is not the really original idea, it was in its own way, awesome ^^
I especially enjoyed the Special and the interactive Part. ^^
Please do some more :D

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

Ok ^^

That was an okay Flash. The sound was a bit annoying, but overall well done :D

Line Rider Line Rider

Nicely done ^^

Good Flash, gave me some laughs ^^ Really good for the first try ^^

LungaN responds:

ok, Just so you all know. !!
this is not my FIRST FLASH MOVIE EVER BEEN DONE!
I just made this one quick so I had something to post on NG!
This one sucked but thx for the good comments.
Stay tuned for my newest flash movies.

>_> geez

M.D.A 2 M.D.A 2

Cool ^^

I think it was cool, too. A bit short but I enjoyed this short time ^^
Rock on :D